.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Meg,

...do you think that anybody beleives that you'r P.O. bys the facts that you like her? I see right thru you. I bet you any money that she sees you for how reasoable you are NOT...

As Judge Judy would say, "You madam, are an idiot." If you truly believe that I am so "unreasonable", then you are either:

A. A true moron
B. A complete lunatic
C. One of my ex's nutty wife's friends.
D. All of the above

At the VERY least, I get one e-mail a day from someone who has nothing but nice things to say to me so if you think for one MOMENT that anything that you wrote in that vulgar tirade of an e-mail would bother me, you are pathetically mistaken.

Rather, I find you to be illiterate and in serious need of an appointment in an office with MANY, MANY diplomas on the wall. I not only THINK that I'm a reasonable woman, I would wager my last few bucks on it. And, yes, I do believe that my PO is a reasonable woman. At least that's the last impression of her that I have. She may change my mind in the future, but I have no reason whatsoever to assume anything else at this point. We may have disagreed or perhaps we saw the facts differently, but I am, at this time, very secure in the lady that I report to.

By the way, to the normal people, I forgot to tell you something the other day...I asked the probation people in Bartow if I could transfer THAT probation to Cobb and they said that the furthest they could transfer it would be to Kennesaw, the next town over. I had spoken to other people in jail who had their probation transferred so I knew that it was an option.

But, the place that I go is not a government office, it's a private company that can only transfer probations to another one of their corporate offices. They don't have an office closer to my home than Kennesaw. I couldn't walk to Kennesaw either. If I could get a ride there, I could get a ride to Bartow. I think that what I'm going to do is call the actual government office and ask if THEY can transfer my probation to Cobb. It's worth a phone call to find out.

I am AMAZED at how many people make money out of crime. To hell with lawyers, they're only one group of many that make a living off of crime. I would LOVE to have a National No Crime Day like the Smoke Out Day, but as I said, the majority of the people in jail were there for some sort of drug related offense. I doubt that a drug addict could refrain from committing a crime for an entire day. So much for my idea.

Now that I'm thinking of it, with it being a major beer drinking holiday, I just want to remind people to be careful if you go out drinking tonight. Not only is it Friday, it's St. Patty's Day so the cops will be out in full force looking for drunk drivers. They didn't pull me over because I was driving poorly, they pulled me over because my lights weren't on. So, be sure that your lights...and everything else on your car, work well before you go anywhere. As my father said after I got pulled over, "Late on Friday nights, cops are just LOOKING for reasons to pull people over." Be smart and don't give them any.

Also, the only reason that they asked me to blow into that machine is that they smelled alcohol. Not on me, but just from my car. I was giving a drunk guy a ride that night and he smelled like a brewery. I could smell it myself. As I said, I was pretty secure in my own sobriety but I only weighed about 90 pounds at the time so those few drinks went a long way.

So, just be very careful tonight, or any night, if you are driving after you've had a couple of drinks. You may not think you're drunk, and you might not even BE drunk. But, the level at which you are CONSIDERED drunk is rather low. To this day, I have no idea what I blew. I was under arrest and stunned. I didn't think it mattered, if they said I was drunk, I was drunk. If I could save just one person from the mess that I'm in, I would be very happy. Luckily, I'll never know if I did or didn't.

So, have fun, just be careful!

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home