.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Hi you guys!


My friend has left and my house is quiet once again. Payton, Stewie, McFly and I are the only mammals here that I am aware of. OMG...if I were to see any other mammals in my house, I would be absolutely OUTTA HERE!

As my grandmother's big giant ash tray used to say, no if's or and's about it...not even butts this time. I would quickly vacate the premises and...like the President during a missile attack, I would plan my counter-attack from a remote location. Preferably someplace with a hot tub.

I haven't told you guys much about the case that I'm taking to the judge show...and there's a reason for that. I don't want anything to mess it up. There have been a few changes and the date is only one of a bunch of things that have happened and hopefully, I'll be telling you more sometime on Wednesday.

My flight should land around dinner time so as soon as it does, I'll start looking for the dude with my name on a card and then I'll let him deal with traffic. Then, I'll check in to my room which happens to be a suite this time. I'll explain how that happened later. I'll take my 35 dollar food voucher for the day and spend it on something from room service. I have to pay the gratuity but I don't mind one little bit. The atmosphere will be nice and quiet. As my annoying little friend used to say...SWEET!

You know, that would be a good time to have a party...would anyone like to come to a party? I could have a HUGE party but I'd have to pay for anything that goes over 35 bucks. I probably won't, I'll most likely just go to bed.

The next morning I have to be ready to be picked up by 7:30 AM. Then, I'll go to the studio and do the show. If you've ever seen a judge show, you know that those cases can take anywhere from a few minutes to the entire half hour. And, of course, we have no way of knowing when we'll actually go inside the "courtroom". So, I could be out by 10...I could be there until dinnertime. If I get out early enough, I plan to head to a museum or some other place where I could stroll alone aimlessly. (Please don't mention that to any criminally insane people.)

Whatever, I'm finally getting this taken care of. It's been like a part time job getting ready for this thing. I've had to fax this and Fed-Ex that. I've had to run around getting documentation and, of course, I had to go to the courthouse to begin these proceedings. It'll be nice to get it over with.

Of course, my visit out of town will be nice as well, I want to do so much while I'm there like I usually do when I travel. I try to see something good on an average of at least once a day. Maybe I don't have to see anything good on Thursday, but Friday best bring at least 2 good things or else Saturday will be a bitch.

Pretty boy came over tonight. We watched Aliens and chatted for a while then he went on home. We didn't even bother making out much because he has to work in the morning and he had to go home early. I'll see him again when I get back from doing the judge show. He sho' is perty.

Pretty boy has been coming around on a regular basis for quite some time now. I met him a few months after my ex left and I see him every so often to this day. He's more of a friend than anything else. As they say, he's a friend with benefits. In this situation, for tonight anyway, my only benefit besides his charming company was an electric trimmer.

Some of you might remember when I was trimming the hedges and accidentally trimmed the power cord on the trimmers, twice in ten days...if you do than you know that my trimmers themselves are fine, I just don't have a cord for it. Pretty boy brought me over a long ass cord with his own trimmer attached to it. His is much better than mine is. Mine would be fine for the hedges but the crap on that back fence line needs a helluva lot more than that. His is called a Hedge Hog so maybe that will be just what the gardener ordered.

So that means that tomorrow I'll see if I can't get at least the hedges done. I bet I can. And now it's after midnight so I should probably at least head to bed now.

My bed is so damned inviting. Remember back when I bought the thing? I was so happy when that sucker came. I like to keep it as dressed up as I can and today I'm back to the quilt that I bought specifically for the bed. I took this picture of it last year but it looks the same tonight:




There is one slight difference, the blanket folded at the foot of the bed tonight is maroon. Well, I believe that I am going to go and crawl into that sucker right now and pick up my remote for which I FINALLY remembered to buy batteries. I replaced the ones that haven't worked in 3 months and I reprogrammed the stupid thing so now I can watch TV. Of course I could always watch it, but I would wake up to those idiotic infomercials and then I'd have to just bite the bullet, drag my ass outta bed and turn the channel.

But tonight, I can zip through those commercials so much that I'll forget that I'm watching South Park after, during a commercial break, I switched over to Gone With the Wind.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home