.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Well I'm back!

And I had an absolutely wonderful time. Ralf was such a sweetie, I have a new appreciation for the German people. He was funny, kind and a gentleman. And add to that he is about as handsome a man as I have seen in a long time. I sometimes wonder if I deserve to have this much fun. What a shame he has to go back to Germany, I would love to keep him. He has only played pool twice in his life, apparently they don't have many pool tables in Germany. He is an electrical engineer and after he leaves Atlanta, he has a stop in Greenville, South Carolina and then he's off to Ontario before he goes back home. His English was excellent but every so often, he didn't know what I meant so I taught him a few new things. He wasn't sure how to refer to African Americans, in Germany the politically correct way to refer to them translates to, "people with dark skin". He wasn't sure how to tip so I taught him that as well. We have decided to be online pen pals and one day I hope I get to visit him in Germany.

Jeez, I had a lovely evening...I can't believe that a situation that nearly killed me has led me to this. If there is anyone out there who is dealing with a cretin and thinks that they have to stay, please, please, please, give peace a chance. Let yourself have an opportunity to be happy. I don't mean the cheap kind of happy that you experience when you cheat on the one who loves you, but true happiness that can only be found by living the right way and behaving in a manner that makes you proud instead of sleazy. Some of the rockiest roads I have ever traveled have led me to some of the most spectacular places I could have ever dreamed of. Give it some thought, you deserve it.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home