.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Apparently,

I did not make myself clear earlier, I was not dissing the guy who SENT me the email...I was dissing the one that he WARNED me about. The guy who wrote to tell me that the midget dude had to have been lying was not the bad guy, the lying midget was the bad guy. I just posted the email to show how I knew that the midget was lying. Oh my...I am so misunderstood.

Oh well, I suppose that I could stick to safe topics, but I wouldn’t know about any of them. Whatever...I can only apologize so much before I just go about my business. I know why people assume the worst about some people, but you would think that friends would assume the best, at least until they have a chance to find out what their friend meant. But then again, I guess a real friend would so the hell with it.

That’s something that I had to deal with in my marriage, constantly explaining myself. I hate that. I know now that I couldn’t have EVER explained myself enough because Rick didn’t want anything to be OK. I’m just a bit sick of explaining myself so I’m gonna stop doing it starting...NOW!

There’s a strange man in my spare room. I came home this morning and walked into that room and assumed that my son was lying under the covers. It wasn’t him, it was one of his friends. That freaked me out a bit.

OH! An acquaintance of mine who is currently living with his parents wants to know if I need a roommate. I don’t. If I did, I wouldn’t want a full grown man my son’s age that has no job. I discussed different types of jobs that he could get and he had an excuse why each one of them was no good. I wonder if people like that ever hear themselves?

I suggested a job as a server in a nice restaurant. His excuse for that one...“I love the customers, but I always get into it with management or the kitchen because I am really big on customer service.” Everyone knows that management hates servers who worry about the customers.
OK, so how about a job doing maintenance at a hospital? I can get you in at one very close to your house!

“Well, maintenance just isn’t for me.”

Delivering pizza?

“I don’t want to put the mileage on my car.”

That conversation lasted for a few more suggestions before I realized that the only job that he felt qualified for was the star of a hit television series.

Oh yes...please move into my house, I just got rid of one man and I don’t know what to do unless I’m being taken advantage of so PLEASE...come live with me.

I know that these men do find women that this crap works on, I’m just surprised that anyone who’s spoken to me for more than 5 minutes thinks that I would be one of those idiots.

Once again, it’s that thing where younger men think that older women are grateful to have a younger man around. I didn’t like younger men was I was younger...I certainly have no use for them now. When I was in my 20’s, I preferred men who were at least 40...I haven’t really changed my feelings on that now.

I’ve had men say things to me like, “Don’t you want to make your friends jealous with a younger man?”

I have no desire to make my friends jealous and even if I did, I wouldn’t think that having a younger man would do it. There’s simply no challenge to finding a 20-something year old kid who would do an older woman. And...other older women are as aware as I am that very few of them are worth the time and effort. I’ll take a man with a couple of decades of sex under his belt over a novice 8 days a week.

Oh well, so I’m having a bad day. It’s happened before and it’ll happen again. I’m going to go see who else I can offend without trying. That should make me feel better.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home