.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Meg,

...How can you say things like that about women? Who’s side are you on? How do you know that the wife isn’t telling the truth? How dare you defend men...

Oh Jeez. I’m on no one’s side. I just have opinions and a blog to put them on. If you don’t like them, you needn’t come back. I’m not “defending men”, I’m defending what is right. If that happens to put your own personal story into a bad light then, too bad for you.

I know that my friend is telling me the truth for a bunch of reasons, none of which I am going to put here because you don’t deserve an answer. I have seen what women are capable of when it comes time to divorce the father of their children.

Rick’s ex kept his kids from him and my ex did the same only it was because he was pussy whipped by his new wife. Until she came along, our divorce was lovely because we both cared so much for our children. She is such a manipulating freak that my ex in laws call me on the sly...afraid of annoying this nut and hearing how “unfair” it is to speak to the first wife and mother of the grandchildren.

When women are selfish enough, there isn’t one damn thing that they aren’t capable of. My friends ex has totally destroyed the beautiful relationship that he had with his daughter. It’s not my fault that is wrong, that’s just the way it is. Yeah, there’s an occasional man who acts like this but in our society, women are the creatures most likely to have the selfish tendencies that make them do the things they do.

They use their children as weapons. They fuck up the kids heads by making them afraid to be nice to a parent that they have always loved. They file false police reports accusing men of repulsive things just to get them out of the house or out of the picture altogether. They lie to the children and constantly say negative things about the father’s of their children in an attempt to make the child too afraid to say, “But Daddy never hit me!” They twist the little minds of these young children into whatever serves them best.

So, defending men? No. Defending children, perhaps. The true shame of it all is that the men haven’t organized themselves into any type of group so that they can lobby for changes in the laws that seem to cater to women who have been organized for quite some time. Until the men become organized, it will always be this way.

I’ve gone out of my way to see to it that, like Johnny Carson, you can’t tell what my political persuasion is. I discuss issues in generalities. But, when it comes to father’s rights...I have to get specific because there is no one else really speaking out for them. Well, maybe an angry man here or there, but no women are out there helping the men who love their children and there absolutely ARE men who love their children.

But, to hear N.O.W. tell the story, men are all evil beings that must be stopped and women are all victims that must be paid. Like the Lifetime Channel, everything is because of some wicked man who did something hideous to some innocent woman. It makes me ill.

As the mother of a son, I know that there are good men. As the daughter of a father, I know that there are good men. As the sister of 3 brothers, I know that there are good men. So, all in all, I just know that there are good men. I refuse to jump on any bandwagon, no matter how enticing, if that bandwagon is playing some Evil Man Song.

When one of them does something evil, I’ll say so. I believe I made that perfectly clear when I began this blog. But, when I see them trying to be honorable people and they end up getting screwed in the process, I have to say something.

Fathers are more than wallets. When one wants to be in the life of his child, he should be assisted along that path, not resisted. I would have rather grown up poor with a father than rich without one. I think that all children would feel this way...that is, before the monster mothers twist their little brains.

So...my guess is that you are some nut who is doing something evil to your kids in order to get back at your ex. There’s no other reason that you would be upset at anything that I wrote when I discussed Parental Alienation Syndrome. You must be one of those monster mothers who has more concern for your own life than you do for the lives of your children. If your ex had done anything truly foul, you wouldn’t be threatened by what I wrote. Just so you know...I think that women like you give the rest of us a bad name and I’d be happy to see you all banished to some island where you can just sit around a campfire trading your “evil man” stories. I also wish that there was a tattoo that could be placed upon your foreheads so that unsuspecting men don’t fall into your gruesome webs.

It takes real evil to explain stories like this one: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/US/story?id=1474625

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, I want you to understand one thing more: Some of us actually grew up with the type of woman you are describing to a T as our MOTHERS. Some of ours make your archetype look positively glowing in comparison.
Yeah, imagine what THAT does to the kid and later the Adult. It's NOT pretty. I can assure you.
TW

May 13, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Nutty parents are nutty parents...that is more than true. I know there are nutty mothers and I know there are nutty fathers. I just think there's NOTHING nuttier than accusing a nutty father while letting nutty mothers off the hook.

May 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home