.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Meg,

I love Cynthia Nixon!!! How did you get her picture...

I worked in a movie called Warm Springs with her. I try to do at least one movie a year. I know a chick who owns a casting company. Well, actually, it’s two people with a cell phone but they do seem to get the jobs. I love doing this crap. It’s quite fun, you should try it sometime. You won’t be a star, but you get to play with some of them and that’s pretty fun.

I put these pictures up last year but I forgot that there are people who haven’t been reading for that long so I put a few more of them up there.

The rest are somewhere on this thing, I don’t remember where. I suppose that you could do a search if you wanted to. There’s a built in search tab at the top of this thing and before I noticed that...I added one to the bottom.

I guess I’ve told most of my best stories, after all, I’ve been doing this for a year at the end of this month. I’ve done some wacky stuff, I get this Lucy Ricardo thing happening occasionally and I have to be in a movie.

Once I wrote an article for a trade publication about a movie that I did called Andersonville and since I had the pictures, I sold them too. I got paid to work in the movie and then I got paid for telling the story and for the pictures. If I could do that all the time, I wouldn’t have any worries. Actually, I think it’s time to look for another movie. That’d be fun to do.

It’s not at all demanding unless you’re bored by sitting around talking to people all day waiting for your scene to be shot. You might actually shoot for 10 minutes out of the day and the rest of the day you’re just sitting around. They have a lot of food, although it’s not the best in the world unless you’re the star. Craft services does have fruit and some good munchies, but the meals aren’t that hot. But it doesn’t matter, it’s pretty fun and you get paid for it so I wouldn’t mind eating prison food if I had to.

I finished a feature film called The Gospel last spring, I think that it should be coming out sometime soon. They don’t feel the need to tell the peons so I never know when the movies will come out until I hear about them on TV.

I’ll put up a few of the pictures and one of me right now. Then, I have to do some housework. I seriously need a hired hand that will work for nothing. Isn’t there anyone out there who would love to be at my beck and call? I hate details. They’re killing me.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home