.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 18, 2008

See what I got!?

At Kroger...they've been selling this ceramic flatware and stuff. Over the summer I would pick up a piece here or there. I've gotten quite a few of this stuff already and yesterday I went to buy some fruit when I saw that they're trying to get rid of it. Everything here was 50 cents a piece:






The only problem is that everything I have in my kitchen is blue. I've been buying blue for so long that I'm sick of seeing blue in the kitchen. But I had to decide yesterday whether to buy the few remaining chip-free blue stuff or if I should choose a totally new color all together. As you can plainly see, I did not change a thing. I simply added enough more blue stuff to ensure that I'll be buying blue shit for a pretty long time now.



:(

Oh, in the light blue bowl you may notice my dinner...Cream of Wheat. Tell me being single doesn't sound like fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

look I got an award....

http://bagwine.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html

July 19, 2008  
Blogger Determined said...

I love cream of wheat - even when it's 90 degrees outside!

July 19, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Sol...me too!

DoggieDude...I am slightly afraid but I shall still go in to the lion's den...BRB!

Meg

July 19, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

O-KEE DO-KEE!


I've been there and I've done my bit to defend my BB!

:)

July 19, 2008  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

desert rat and dianne and starrlight are the total suck up minions....

thanks though, I appreciate it....whats even more funny is the ass wipes that read his blog all clamor to get this award....LOL

July 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home