.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm working on another shoot...

...in the morning and if anyone here in the Atlanta area would like to get paid for hanging out with a production crew, actors and ME...email me at megkelsobroderick@gmail.com. This is what the director is looking for:

"...men and women from their mid 40's through 70's that are available to work as paid extras for a major TV network production shooting this Sunday September 21, 2008..."

Apparently, we'll be playing angels in one scene and then diners in the LA area later in the shoot.

I'll try to remember to bring a camera but when I'm working a shoot early in the morning, I'm usually running quite late so I pretty much forget everything except my glasses. Maybe if any of you guys come with me, someone will have a camera with them!

C'mon, it'll be fun, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home