.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


This election year has been...

...a very boring year indeed. If you leave out the gaffe's made by each of the candidate's, you really have nothing note-worthy going on. Obama isn't too bright and he's as slick as was BJ Billy. If he were to be president, we would have another Teflon leader because he doesn't seem like a "buck stops here" kinda guy.

McCain isn't any brighter and he's missing a neck. I don't know what happened to it, but it's not where you'd expect it to be. I'm sure that there's a good reason for some of this stuff and I'm sure that this is politically incorrect, but what the heck is going on with his arms? He moves like my first Ken doll if Ken was a short-gray haired old man.

And as far as issues go, all I know is that Obama says, "I won't use force!" and McCain says, "I'll kill the SOB'S!!!" It's a contest to see who can be nicer or meaner...depending on the respective parties.

I don't like Obama and it has nothing to do with racism, I just don't like people who dance around the truth and refuse to answer questions with a straight answer. Of course, the no-neck dude is just as bad.

I had NO idea who to vote for. It was bad enough just watching the candidates but then their wives came out. One of them has a big mouth and the other just sits there with a stupid look on her face. Neither of those attributes are attractive if you ask me.

So, I looked to the vice presidential candidates. I don't remember anything from Joe Biden since the impeachment which was 10 years ago. What the heck has he been doing since then?

Sarah Palin came on the scene at about the time I went back in time by switching to a satellite TV server. I haven't heard all the nasty things that people have been saying about her so I don't know what not to like. But, I do still have my computer and I saw an interview with the "First Dude" of Alaska.

NOW I know who to vote for. McCain, of course. I want to see more of that fisherman dude who works on a manly sounding "North Slope". He's not only easy on the eyes, he seems honest. He's supportive of his wife, he's been with her since high school and unless someone pops out claiming an affair with Mrs. Palin's husband, I think he could keep my interest for a while.

So, after months of indecision, I am voting for the team that has the cute tall guy living a heartbeat from the White House...Todd Palin.

:)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Palin is the one who reportedly had the affair. She only supports teaching abstinence in schools. She does not support the morning after pill, or any type of enforced miscarriage, even in the case of rape or incest. If you support any type of womens rights, you may not want to vote for her.

Have you looked at Ron Paul?

September 17, 2008  
Blogger John said...

Actually Obama never said he wouldn't use force. In fact, he said he would go into Pakistan without their permission if he thought that's where Osama was hiding. The media and the current administration ridiculed him, saying "You can't do that!"

Check the news lately? Bush approved doing it, and its been done once. Now Pakistan says they'll shoot at us if we do it again. So GW is doing what Obama said he would do, and for what he was criticized.

politics is a VERY strange business.

September 17, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

The only women's rights that I support are those that allow equal pay for equal work. After that, I'm simply for human rights. Women aren't special, they're just women. Men count just as much.

And yes, I heard Obama say he wouldn't take force off the table, I was just being silly. I rarely get too serious and I am absolutely an equal opportunity offender.

:)

September 18, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Anon,

The more I think about your comment, the more I am thinking about reading up on Ron Paul...and Bob Barr for that matter. The media isn't giving them any time, someone should. Let me se what I can dig up.

Thanks,

Meg

September 18, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, and another thing...if she DID have an affair, I guess she's more presidential than we had given her credit for.

:)

September 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually ANONYMOUS is the name used by the piece of crap that hacked into Sarah Palin's email and posted it online...but SARAH PALIN never had an affair and is an honorable woman.
ANONYMOUS is a way to say ugly things without the guts to use your own name, there was nothing to find.

Sarah Palin believes in equal pay for equal work, and any liar who says otherwise is just an OBAMANUT. In fact you may want to read more about her, but not on far left websites, blogs or news. Try FoxNews.

Good for you voting for MCCAIN-PALIN, and the reason you decide on a candidate is yours...and you won't regret it.

Come read the article I wrote about her interview with Hannity:

http://thefreedomplatform.blogspot.com

September 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home