.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good morning!

I finally got the pictures from the chick who remembered to bring a camera to the Drop Dead Diva shoot. (She must always carry a camera, check out the great pics on her blog! http://nancymccorkle.blogspot.com/)

When I first started doing movies, I was so excited about it that I always brought a camera. Then, I started working for Tyler Perry and he doesn't allow cameras on his shoots. So, between Tyler's rules and the fact that I'm getting pretty used to working on movie sets, I never think to bring a camera.

But, I can always count on SOMEONE to bring one and the Drop Dead Diva shoot wasn't any different. A very nice lady named Nancy had a camera and she took a bunch of pictures for some of us. Here are some pics of some of the fun people that I ended up hanging out with. There's a lot of sitting around time during a shoot so we usually make a friend or two during the long hours of sitting around waiting for the scenes to be shot.


A doctor, another nurse and a patient. This patient had his own walking stick so he stayed a patient all day.


This is Gary, he's been doing this for a while too.


Here's some crazy nurse who likes to flirt with men who aren't doctors, but play one in movies. (Yes, I AM the crazy nurse.)


And what day would be complete if I couldn't find some handsome young thing to cuddle up to! This is Brian, an aspiring actor who has so much going for him that I'm sure you'll see him someday!

Now I'm going to go make a fresh pot of coffee, see ya soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home