.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm not quite sure...

...how I did it, but I seem to have broken my hip. I was waiting for that to happen. I should probably go to the emergency room but I'm sort of afraid that they won't let me go once I get there. I hate hospitals...and needles.

But...if I were my own patient, I would tell me to getteth to a hospital. I have 2 of the cardinal signs of a broken hip, one leg is shorter than the other and when I lay my legs down straight, one of them rotates externally. That means that the outside aspect of my right foot is lying flush on the bed while my other foot is pointing straight up.

At first it just hurt a little bit. I could knock it out with Tylenol. Now it just plain hurts with no relief and today my range of motion is slowly decreasing. At this rate, by tomorrow I won't be able to walk at all. Ain't that a bitch?

Occasionally, for one reason or another, I start to list the stupid crap that has happened to me over the past few years. I usually have to stop because it gets so incredible to hear when I say it out loud. This is just one more interesting turn of events.

If there's anyone out there who wants to come over and dog sit so that I can go to the hospital, let me know. Otherwise, if you stop hearing from me, I will either be in the hospital or lying on the floor saying, "I've fallen, and I can't get up."

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Dee, The answer to your question is no. Ask Mark, he knows how I did it.

Oh, and he's only staying with you for the little girl for the time being. I guess the lack of sex has you so jealous. Don't worry about Mark...he never has gone without.

:)

December 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home