.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Anyone who's ever been...

...in the room while I was typing will tell you that I am, for some reason, a very noisy typer chick. I never learned how to type properly, I just started hunting and pecking and now I'm really good at it...except for the noise I make when I hit the buttons.

But right now I'm typing as quietly as I possibly can because there's a pretty young man sleeping in my bed and I don't want to wake him up. I want to keep him for as long as possible. If I wake him up he might go away and I plan on going back in my room to look at him some more.

A more perfect fuck buddy, I have never had. Actually, I don't think I ever had my very own boy toy before. I should have gotten one much sooner than I did. But, this guy was certainly worth that wait. He's been around for 4 years and I'd like to keep him around forever. Not as a husband, just as a fuck buddy.

He's bright, funny and tall. Those are three things that I adore in a man. He's not only tall, he's like 6'6" tall and weighs well over 220 pounds so he's well proportioned. He's just so much fun to look at, especially when he's "busy".

We may go to a movie today or tomorrow, I want to see that Benjamin Button movie and he wants to see the new Clint Eastwood movie. I could handle either one of them.

OMG! He just woke up, he can't catch me writing this...I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home