.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Emotional bullys are some hella-serious bully's!!!

I've been held hostage...

...by a socially insane little bug killer man who sits around his house with a wash cloth on his head to keep the hairs from falling out. The Iranians got nothin' on this leech...he feeds on my emotional tears and he isn't ready to die so he MUST continue to evoke those suckers.

That's OK...like Rick, this shithead of massive proprtions has done what you should NEVER to do a perceived enemy, he left me with nothing to lose. As this blog nears it's wooden anniversary, I can tell you that I'm nothing if not persisent, consistent and downright tenacious when I'm cornered.

Guess what?

I'm in a corner and I just figured out that I'm pretty much alone in it so what the hell? Thinking about having no one else to worry about other than myself, I suddenly feel a great deal freer.

To the Bug Man...Mark Colletti of Addison, Illinois, and his vermin queen...what's her name...kiss my ass...and one more thing, I come out of corners swinging.

:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home