.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ordinarily, life is pretty black and white...

...I know what I should do about any situation within moments of thinking it through. I'm rarely hesitant about my opinion...if I am, I simply hesitate before I speak. But I've been slapped in the face with personal information about a celebrity that I saw recently. It's not the sort of info that you can just spit out as though you just saw Liza Minelli licking bricks...this is serious information and if I were Perez Hilton, a family would already be broken up over what I saw.

It's rather ironic because I happened upon a married man doing the walk of shame in THIS apartment building, with his hostess for the evening, at 5 AM in the morning. The ironic part is that we were stuck in the elevator together. If no one had said anything, I'd have forgotten the couple by now but as soon as the dude left I found out who he was. I didn't recognize him myself...I doubt that I would have recognized my brother at 5 AM.

At first I was impressed with meeting it ever since. I've decided that I can't say anything about it and that's driving me insane. It's for that reason that I'm even writing this...it was part of the compromise that I came to with me. I'd much rather tell you who it was than NOT tell you, but there were only 2 people to witness what I saw and one of those 2 people was my daughter so I can't say a damn thing without putting her in question so there ya go.

Of course, when I think about the wife, I want to do something to clue her in but then I think of all of the proof I had when my charming ex was cheating yet I didn't believe any of it. The evidence didn't get any better than I had yet as long as he denied it and no one caught him on tape, I couldn't accept the truth and if I DID mention the guy's name, he could easily lie his way out of anything that I said because, chances are, his wife doesn't want to believe the truth anymore than I did.

So, how's that for luck? I'm literally in Hollywood with a big fat juicy star secret and I can't tell a soul. But, I can get all Hedda Hopper and do this:

What well known comic and TV star was recently seen exiting the apartment of a pretty young lady while his wife was at home in another state?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you actually see them kissing? Maybe she is simply a writer or business associate.

You jump to swift (and possibly wrong) conclusions.

October 22, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I wasn't mistaken. I didn't go into details because I didn't want to narrow it down anymore than I did.

October 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home