.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Penis's I've Known and Loved...

...and one word to describe them each:

Mark's penis: Convivial
Mike's penis: Tricky
John's penis: Troublesome
Mark's penis: Industrious
Steve's penis: Crafty
Rick's penis: Gnarled
Tim's penis: Elusive
Brian's penis: Memorable
Robert's penis: Monumental
Dave's penis: Distinctive
Mike's penis: Delightful
Neil's penis: Pesky
Scott's penis: Invasive
Marks' penis: Historic
Jeff's penis: Productive
Ed's penis: Leviathan

And never let it be said that I've forgotten a decent one night stand. I might forget a name, but I never forget a penis. So, to those nameless penis's out there, I salute you one and all. Here's remembering:

Omnipotent
Daring
Inquisitive
Mercenary
Fraudulent
Ambiguous
Hercules

Oh, and to Distinctive...you would have done better but for the fact that you are a smother fucker. You should really learn to keep your weight off of a little woman. Gasping for air is not always a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home