.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Sandra, this poem's for Jesse!

It's been a long time...

...since I first posted the Fuck You poem. I've re-posted it a few times but I've never found another cheatee who I thought deserved to be the holder of the poem...until now. So, for Sandra Bullock and to Jesse James, here it is:

"FUCK YOU"

"Fuck everything you ever said.
Fuck everything you put in my head.
Fuck the trip that you've been on.
Fuck every place your dumbass has gone.
Fuck all the different ways you lie.
Fuck all your dumb excuses why.
Fuck everyone who cares for you.
Fuck every fucked up bitch you do.
Fuck your car, fuck your truck.
Fuck you,you fucking fuck.
I put my love up on a shelf.
So you can just go fuck yourself.
Take fucking one from fucking two.
That leaves me NOT fucking you.
I'm so glad you're fucking gone.
Like that scab I had too long.
Fuck your bullshit, fuck your news.
Fuck your dumbass, you blew this fuse.
Do I sound bitter? Oh, you bet!
You fucking punk, I'm not done yet.
Fuck your dog, fuck your cat.
Fuck that stupid place you're at.
Fuck your beginnings, fuck your ends.
Fuck your family and your fucked-up friends.
You're fucking fucked, you failed God's test.
10 times worse than all the rest.
Fuck my letters, fuck the phone.
My last gift to you is this fucking poem
And just one thing before I'm through.
From the bottom of my heart ---FUCK YOU TOO!!!"


"Well-behaved women rarely make history" --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a fan of this type of poetry but it reads like a wicked spell being cast! LOL

April 09, 2010  
Blogger AZGypsie said...

I absolutely fucking love this!! Thanks

April 23, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meg, what's up? You haven't posted in quite a while...does this mean you've gotten over Rick?

May 06, 2010  
Blogger Val said...

Fantastic poem! [have I mentioned that I love poetry?]
I'll be back to scope out more of your awesome blog...

May 11, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I've been over Rick since 2005. I've not posted because I had a stroke that wouldn't let me use my right arm. After 2 months, physical therapy has helped enough so that I can type, very slowly. BUT...I can type some so I'll do my best. And yes...I realize how lucky I am...4 strokes and I'm still here and walking on my own. I can see a slight droop on one side of my face but everyone else says they can't so it's all pretty good now.

By the way, getting over Rick doesn't mean that I'm not still exremely angry at what he did. Until he decides to be honest with me and leave my family alone, I will still be angry. I'm not angry now...but it wouldn't take much to get me going again!

Meg

May 11, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about 9 lives...

May 12, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like the best thing for you is to "get over it" - at this point sounds like your health is more important than to continue being angry at something you can't change.

May 12, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

According to my count, I've gone through 8 of my lives. I have one left so I'm going to be a very careful wench from now on. And as for getting over it, I did. But, I like the anger, it reminds me that I didn't do anything, it was done to me. I NEED to know that.

:):):)

May 13, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In complete agreement with 'Anon' from May 12, 2010. I'd move on, leave well alone as they used to say. You can't and won't change your ex and he will never apologize but in the meantime you are slowing killing yourself with your constantly occupying your mind and thoughts with him.
So what if he doesn't leave you alone? He probably 'feeds' off the attention you give him. He knows he is still under your skin.
Brush him off and start living.

You are a fine woman, you don't need to regurgitating the memories of a 'dud'.

May 19, 2010  
Blogger Ellen said...

Hope all is going well for you and that you are recovering from this latest setback.

May 27, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything OK? have stopped by a few times and no new posts...hoping everything is alright. : )

June 02, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checking back...hoping you haven't decided to use that 9th life!

June 04, 2010  
Blogger Val said...

"I didn't do anything, it was done to me" - great point, Meg.
I would LOVE to be able to put my ex completely out of my mind/move on/brush him off, but that remains an impossibility since we share DNA in the form of our son... [6 more yrs until he turns 18, and even then the connection will never be broken until one of us is DEAD]
I feel as though I know where you're coming from...

June 04, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

"I didn't do anything, it was done to me"

That's something that most women don't feel allowed to say. Most of us think that others would quietly think we were nuts to one degree or another. I just don't care what anyone else thinks. That's why I love the freedom I have with this sucker...when I do have something to say, I say it. Maybe some will still think us guilty of rationalizing our problems, many others would know exactly what I mean. I like that. There are enough people out there that SOMEONE will get it, I am human after all and the sheer number of humans means that I'm not a total freak.

:)

June 09, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

By the way...Val,

Don't look at the DNA connection as a bad thing, after all, he has to deal with YOU as well. That means you have decades to mess with this one, take your time and plan well.

:)

June 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home