.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hola!

Yo no feel goodo. I made so many promises to call people who called while I was in the hospital to see how I was. That made me feel good but I wouldn't have minded some flowers..or even a couple of those stupid balloons. Oh well, I made it out in one piece...AGAIN!

In just over 10 years I've had cancer twice, 3 aneurysms (one that bleeds every so often, not enough to cripple me, just enough to make me stupid.) I've had my gall bladder out, brain surgery and "oscopy's" out the yin yan. I've developed epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and a scorching case of the "old lady bitch thing" I don't even bother the minor crap like high blood pressure, heart palpitations and and a thickened bowel thing caused by a combination of two other totally unrelated health problems that I've had over the past 32 years.

I figure that in God has something in store for me, it must be one heckuva doozie. If not, my math has me down to one life on the 9 lives cat scale.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home