.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

MAY I SPEAK FOR YOU?

Is there someone that you would like to say something to but can't figure out just the right words? Would you like to blow off someone who can't seem to get the hint? Have you been Rick-ed and want me to tell your story to the world wide web? Would you like to have me to inform your secret crush that you can't keep the crush secret anymore? Would you like me to call an adulterous bum/skank and let them have it? Would you like me to complain to your Congressman or Senator or President on your behalf? Can I tell your child how much they mean to you? Does your boss deserve an anonymous tongue lashing?

Nice, mean, witty or informative, let me get your message across for you!

For a donation of $10.00, I will do just that! Just email me at
IWasAlone@aol.com and tell me what you want to say and to whom you want me to say it. Then, go to the PayPal button at the top of this blog and send a $10.00 donation and I will speak for you, with or without using your name, you make the rules!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home