.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

"Me thinks"? "Take hims back"? Meg, This phrasing only works for Gollum/Smeagol. Suggest he needs to spend more time in the daylight and get a life beyond the fantasy of Lord of the Rings.

LOLOLOLOL, Marc, you are so right, I can’t believe I didn’t catch that!!! I am a HUGE Rings fan, which is why Vex took my trilogy when he was sneaking out of the house all last summer. He didn’t care about it, but he knew it would hurt me. What a charmer. Luckily, I was given a boxed set for Christmas. You are so right, this nut does speak like Gollum, I imagine he is about as attractive.

You know, in all of the time I have had this blog, I have gotten perhaps 3 negative emails, this nut’s being the most recent. I am actually glad that I do hear from an occasional nut...it makes me ever so much more appreciative of the normal people. The stark contrast between decent people and whack jobs reminds me to be thankful for the normal people. There was a time when the nutty emails bugged me, but as I said, I have learned to be grateful for them. After thinking about it a bit, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn that this one came from a trailer park off of Wade Green Road in Kennesaw, Georgia. They seem to be written by the ilk of person that would not be able to find their own partner, but rather be happy with anybody else’s.

I am very perceptive and I can pick up on a tricksy person quite well, especially now that my mind is no longer being manipulated. I get such a kick out of knowing that those two sleaze balls are manipulating each other. My only regret is that I won’t be there to see them on the day that they finally realize that they are both slugs. Vex can work out all he wants to, he will never know the happiness of being a decent human being, free of guilt and regrets. It is an absolute impossibility for a human being to be truly happy when they haven’t the guts to be honest with themselves.

If Gollum truly thinks that I would ever go back to slumming, he/she is dumber than dirt. As though I would go through all of the effort to write all of this in hopes of getting IT back...I made sure that the restraining order was incorporated into the divorce. That means that as long as we are divorced, he can not come near me without being arrested. I was the one who filed for the divorce, I didn’t buy Vex’s BS, “I just need a 2-3 year break from our marriage, I don’t want a divorce.” In other words, he wanted to go out and get some “strange” (as he puts it) and then be sure to have an open door back to me. I could have had him back by now if I had wanted him, of that I am positive. When he asked me to wait for him, he let me know that he was just out for a good time and I hope he has been having it...the criminal trial will be soon. Not one freak in his freaky family has ever called to apologize or do anything that would mitigate my experience, not that it would have worked, but if it were my brother/son who abused a woman who was too sick to even take care of herself, I would have called and apologized myself. But then again, I was raised with a degree of decency that does not exist in any one person he is related to. Of course, it’s hard to say who he is related to because his mother won’t tell her kids who their fathers are and if those young “men” are really Vex’s, I am very glad that I never let his genes mix with mine. People in my family graduate from high school and then some, in his family, they don’t. They tend to have 4 kids before they are 20 and that is never conducive to a decent education. Well, I am going to take a quick nap before I go to my friends to watch the movie. My back is killing me again and I prefer to sleep through the pain.

See ya!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I'm wishing I had HBO right about now. Sorry Meg, but I made a chioce a long time ago to try and minimize the amount of bad influences our, my, daughter is exposed to. One of things I put limits on is TV. No HBO, no ShowTime, no Starz, so I won't get to see you tonight, but I can hope it goes over well. I hope watching it cause you to relive the joy you had in doing it.

Have a great evening.

david

April 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home