.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Meg,

I am happy to see that there is life after hell. It spirits me. Thank you for words, and for sharing your thoughts.

Oh my God!!!! That is why I am here!!!! Just so that someone, anyone, a bunch of people, whatever, will see exactly that!!!! Yeah, I do remember your earlier comment and I thank you for that. See what I mean about being your own best friend? You gave me great advice, now give yourself some, or at least take mine...there IS indeed life after hell and leaving the devil behind is the best thing that could possibly happen to you! It certainly was for me. Well, I am going to go to bed now...with a huge smile on my face. Not just because of Ralf, but because somebody gets it...thank you so much for letting me know.

Good night all,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home