.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

There’s a singer dude...

...who wants to run for Governor. And the news chick just said for me to come back to find out why “he thinks he has a shot at it.” Well, she doesn’t need to tell me why a singer dude would think he might have a shot at Governor. If people are dumb enough to put a professional wrestler and a Terminator in the mansion, why not a singer dude?

Did we even check the local high schools for some government teachers before we decided to put professional wrestler’s in office? I didn’t hear anything about that. I would think that we could even use some PE teachers before we had to use the professional wrestlers. But that’s just the way I think, you should put a guy with some sort of reference other than speaking well. Hell, I can speak well, they just don’t give me the microphone. Who do they give the mic to? The bigger news story. A wrestler running for Governor is certainly more of a story than a smart ass woman running for Governor.

The media can pick and choose our representatives simply by repeating the names of the people they’d like to see in office. They’ll tell us who is winning and why everybody else will lose. The polls will support them and the people will buy it. Is it me or is that a scary thought? News people never run for Governor...do you think it will be long before one decides to try?

Oh well. What can you do. I’m bored again. I’m also hungry and I’ve already eaten pizza rolls so I guess I’ll have to go for the yogurt. But that doesn’t help the boredom. If it gets much worse, I may go climb that mountain again. This time, I’ll go alone so I can take breaks anytime I want to. The people there would always make me wait a while after I said I needed to stop before they would stop. And that was getting on my nerves because I would hold it in for as long as I could before I opened my mouth. By the time that I said something, I was dying. I HAD to stop. but, I plodded along anyway. Whatever.

Now of course, my legs are sore and tomorrow they’ll be worse. That was sort of stupid, wasn’t it? These things always seem like such a good idea at the time. If someone asks you to hike up a mountain with them, you have to say yes. And then, you have to do it or go back alone. I didn’t have any matches so I couldn’t have even started a fire for the rescue people. I’d be on the news and I live my life with great attention to avoiding just that.

I don’t want to be on the news. That’s never good. The news and Jerry Springer are two shows that nobody wants to be on. Nobody normal anyway.

Damn...I’m hurtin’ for certain. Damn that mountain.

And damn me for even thinking that I should be climbing mountains. What a nit wit I can be.

Well, this is one of those days where I have to go be bored in the other room every so often so I’m going to do that. If I finish doing nothing, I’ll be back later today. :):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home