.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hey...

...I went to my appointment far too early. I thought it was at 7:30 like it was last week but it's at 1:15 instead. So, here I am with nothing to do right now.

Since so many of you are new to this blog, I wanted you to read about the time that I set a trap for Rick on a dating site and he walked right into it within 2 days of my setting up the fake profile:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/09/
ok-my-surprise-is-ready.html

Sorry to have to divide the link but if I don't, the blog will be at the bottom of the page. Now I'm going to think up another song.

See ya!

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you. I hope all goes well with the spinal tap.

September 05, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you Jade!

It went fine. I hate needles and today I had my share...but it's over!

Meg

September 05, 2006  
Blogger kissmekate said...

I cant get the link to work Meg!

But it reminds me of the time I set my ex up. He used to accuse me of having affairs on him....yeah right!

So I made up approx 5 males names and put them in my 'little black book'. I put a phone number in there for these ficticious men.

One day in an argument he came and out and made mention of these names and numbers. He had called all of them.

But guess what numbers I used? The lcoal police stations!

As you can imagine I pissed myself!

September 05, 2006  
Blogger The Anti-Wife said...

I can totally relate to your dating site debacle. I've been through that one too many times to count. It's VERY painful. And like you, I never ONCE felt guilty.

September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home