.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I hate stealth annoyances.

I have to get a driver's license and soon. I'm dependant on rides because I put my shoulder into a spasm carrying a gallon of milk home and that stupid spasms keeps recurring over and over again. Anything that I do with my right arm can tend to put the muscle into a spasm...even using the mouse briefly. It's almost enough to make me want to use my left hand.

When I get a ride to the grocery store...I usually end up with help carrying the groveries in. That's one stupid little man chore that I've gotten out of since my rides are exclusively from men and they always offer to carry shit in the house. Yesterday, I had one of the "gentlemen" assisting me again. But, he seems to have done a bit more than I asked him to do.

When I put the groceries away, I put the sausage in the fridge because I was going to cook it soon and it cooks faster thawed. I specifically remember putting it in the meat drawer of my refridgerator. This morning when I went to cook it, it was gone. Only later did I find it in the freezer. My ride decided that the sausage should be frozen so he over-ruled my decision and moved the fricking sausage. Now I'm gonna wait twice as long for my sausage and eggs. And he's nowhere to be found. I don't have anyone to yell at and if I did...I couldn't say a word because that's my "ride".

Damn it.

Oh well. I hear the sausage sizzling and that means that it's time to turn them. BRB.

I hate that I'm in this mood and can't bitch at anyone. That's not easy for a woman. We need to bitch at times and have someone hear us. Not having anyone at home will cause us to lash out at people that we see outside of the home and that's no fun. First of all, there could be reprisals and secondly, you can't really go totally off on some person who you hardly know. So, that's ANOTHER thing that Rick left me to deal with alone. I have no one to complain to.

Now that I have to work tonight instead of today...I'm all messed up. Everything's planned for this evening so I'm not sure if I even can fix this mess but I'm sure we'll figure out something.

I'll be back later, I think I'm going to eat my sausage and eggs and take a nap.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home