.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Now I see...

...why I shouldn't have a checking account. I was so happy to have my own bank accounts so that I could shop and write checks. But I also used the debit card and I've done something that I have forgotten so I'm screwed up on the balance and I haven't even had the account for a month yet.

I'm not so far off that I'm in danger of bouncing checks...I just can't write anymore until I figure it out. Damn it.

I also remembered the wrong PIN so I have to use the debit card as a credit card and it doesn't show up online right away. Now I have to sit back and let the charges settle until I get it all fixed. Also, I have to try to remember the stupid PIN or else I'll have to call them, cancel this card and start over again. Rick got custody of our mutual PIN that worked so well for both of us as we were born in the same month. I doubt he uses it anymore but I don't think that I should either. So, now I've forgotten my new PIN. It must not have been a very good one.

OK...now I have to go buy a pair of glasses because I'm sick of having the lens pop out of this pair. I had these when Rick was here, that's how long it's been since I've been able to afford new glasses. I'd rather put that purchase off until after the holidays but the wire holding them together attracts attention now. The screw broke off so I can't fix it myself and no one could getc the screw out so I used a little wire. I was speaking to that cop a couple of weeks ago and I could tell his eye was darting to the wire and I bet you wouldn't have to be a cop to notice that my glasses are being held together with a trash tie wire with the paper pulled off. It's most assuredly geek-time with these things so I have to get some new ones.

OK, I have to make a 3 PM appointment. See ya later.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg I don't think that is your cousins son writing those threats.

November 21, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Neither does his PO.

November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home