.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

OK...

...I'm packed and ready to go! My father just got back from somewhere, I haven't had a chance to ask him where he went. My flight leaves Tampa at 8:40...at least that's the plan! So, I should be back home by 11 PM tonight. That is early enough to go home, get a good night's sleep and wake up in time to clean the house (who knows what my kid did to it while I was gone? If he had a party, he will have cleaned it spic and span to hide any traces of the party. If he didn't, it will most likely be a HUGE mess.). One way or another, my date will be over an hour before the kick-off.

And...after the security dude in Atlanta confiscated my eye make up remover and nail polish remover (but let me take my razor for shaving my pits and legs!!!!), I learned how to pack properly so I should be good to go!

See ya from Gogia!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home