.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Well, hello there...

...how are you? I'm just fine and dandy thank you. My dad left. I don't mind him coming at all, but he always says he's coming for one night and he stays for 2. I can't be anymore prepared that I am so there's really not much more that I can do.

It's been a long weekend, I hosted the wee munchkins and the old munchkins without a break in between. I believe that I will go lie on the couch and stare off into space.

See ya later.

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just catching up with you. So sorry to hear about your dog friend, sounds like such a hard one and yet we instinctively know when enuf is enuf! I hospiced my beloved cat x 1 year thru heart troubles and stroke and it was worth every second we were together. I hope the end was peaceful and a release from pain. My condolences.

April 10, 2007  
Blogger coconut commando said...

Sounds like you had a very long, rough weekend. Try to kick back and have at least one cold one for us in the desert. Sorry to hear about Maggie. I've had to go through it in the past. It's strange in that we talk to our pets and they “talk” back to us in their own way. When I looked at my dog, I could tell he was telling me that he was ready; he had a great life, and goodbye. He lived 14 years and had a great life traveling with me. I hope that this is of some comfort to you from a reader that’s been there. Take care and look forward to reading more postings.

April 10, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I did everything that I could to be sure that Maggie had a peaceful ending that was as pleasant as it could be. I made her a steak all for her, no leftovers, just her own rib eye. She just laid there looking at me and at the end she nuzzled her head up to mine and then laid it down on my lap one last time. She was a sweetie and I'll never forget her.

Meg

April 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry, I'm not as eloquent with my words as I used to be. Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you through this difficult time.

Cheryl

April 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home