.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 26, 2007

I was just thinking...

...about something. My sister was lieing on the couch nursing a small medical problem. We spent the evening in the ER over this one. Today I had to go get her prescriptions filled so I went to Sam's and tried to take advantage of their $4 prescription list thingie. I'll have to tell you about that one later. It is a bit of a story in itself. Anyway, she was on the couch when I got home so I walked over and sat next to her.

She had Divorce Court on in the background and the wife showed a pair of underwear that she found in her home. They weren't hers. It made me think about the two pair of panties that I found when I cleaned a closet out for my sister. That closet was the one and only place in the house that hasn't been emptied and painted since Rick left. It was one of the kid's closets and was still full of kid's stuff...waiting for the kid to come back and pick up someday. If you wanted to hide something, it's the perfect place to do it. As long as there are no kids around, no one is going into that sucker.

I mentioned the panties on here the day I found them, but I was so preoccupied with my vacation that I didn't give it it's due attention. So, I am going to do so now.

If you guys will excuse me for a moment, I have something to ask my ex-husband. See, I know that he comes here everyday. He comes here so often that the statcounter just says "Multiple visits spread over more than one day". So, I feel quite secure that he'll read this question.

So, Rick, excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK DUDE????

YOU HAD SOME CHICKS NASTY BLACK AND RED PANTIES IN MY HOUSE? How long have I been living with your bimbo's underwear? And...I have got to know something. How do you live with yourself without so much as one apology to me? I couldn't imagine doing what you've done. But I know one thing for sure...I would have never left you saddled with a lie AND all the evidence that you left behind. Sex shit in my house? Was her fucking trailer THAT small? Who put the panties in the kid's closet, you or she? Oh, remember that lotion...that foreplay in a bottle that you shoved in the back of the kitchen drawer? Or did she do that as well? How did you have another woman in my home and then call me nuts for being "suspicious"? How could you have made me go to a doctor for help dealing with my "trust issues" when all the time, you were banging some whore in a trailer? In 3 years you couldn't have said, "Listen, I'm really sorry that I did what I did but I did it. You might find some shit in the house and I'm really sorry about that." Hell dude, you could have fricking emailed it if you weren't man enough to say it to my face. You're thousands of miles away...what the hell are you afraid of?

That's all. I keep forgetting to whom I am speaking. Whatever.

I feel the need to run this again:

"Fuck everything you ever said.
Fuck everything you put in my head.
Fuck the trip that you've been on.
Fuck every place your dumbass has gone.
Fuck all the different ways you lie.
Fuck all your dumb excuses why.
Fuck everyone who cares for you.
Fuck every fucked up bitch you do.
Fuck your car, fuck your truck.
Fuck you,you fucking fuck.
I put my love up on a shelf.
So you can just go fuck yourself.
Take fucking one from fucking two.
That leaves me NOT fucking you.
I'm so glad you're fucking gone.
Like that scab I had too long.
Fuck your bullshit, fuck your news.
Fuck your dumbass, you blew this fuse.
Do I sound bitter? Oh, you bet!
You fucking punk, I'm not done yet.
Fuck your dog, fuck your cat.
Fuck that stupid place you're at.
Fuck your beginnings, fuck your ends.
Fuck your family and your fucked-up friends.
You're fucking fucked, you failed God's test.
10 times worse than all the rest.
Fuck my letters, fuck the phone.
My last gift to you is this fucking poem.
And just one thing before I'm through.
From the bottom of my heart ---FUCK YOU TOO!!!"

OK then. That feels better.

Meggers

9 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Meggggg are you coming to Vegas?

October 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL. I was just wondering about that earlier today. It depends, no one ever told me when it was!

October 26, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

Eww! But who the hell throws panties in the closet?? You're gonna have to spray down that closet - it has the cooties! Yack!!

October 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I was wondering what was wrong with Payton. And all this time I was treating him for fleas. Damn, had I only known that Gail Glenn and Rick Kelso had dumped there sex attire in my children's closet...I could have bombed the place in time to save the dog.



Now, I had that one coming to me...and you've got it coming to you. I hope your life is all that you hoped it would be. Does your chest swell with pride when you think of how you've lived your life? Did you get "closer to he Lord" like you said you would?

Good luck with that.

October 26, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

I was thinking, why don't you mail those panties right back to Rick?

October 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't know where to get a box that big. Actually, someone else had them last...I assume they discarded the fuckers. (No pun intended). Imagine how dispicable...our sacred vows were stompled upon by people who enjoy nasty panties and sex in another person's bed. Ick, ick, ick.

October 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to allow yourself to get over this? Don't you want to LIVE your life? You can complain and whine all you like, but it isn't going to change anything. He is gone. Get over it, and quit living in the past - it would be the best thing for you.
Tough words but you know they are right.

October 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment is going to make me really unpopular...BUT. Why are you still so angry? I get that he cheated...but you can't change the past. I guess I just see anger as wasted time and energy. And the fact that you are still angry is probably making him really happy. Your anger is hurting no one but yourself. My opinion, of course.

October 27, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You both have valid points but I'm not angry per se...the panties just pissed me off. Of course I still have moments now and then when the audacity of what he did still blows me away. And, the fact that he still lies about it just makes my jaw drop. I don't understand it.

Don't worry, I'm fine. But...I'm not perfect. I rarely rag on the fool but every so often I get a tad annoyed that he left me in a state where I have no friends or any support. I can't seem to get out of this place.

And it doesn't matter anyway...how do you stop being mad when you're mad? Do you flip a switch or something? I'm not an idiot...I'm just honest with my feelings and ONCE AGAIN...Ladies and GENTLEMAN...FEELINGS ARE WHAT THEY ARE...YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEM YOURSELF! If I could have done that, I would have changed my feelings the first time he cheated.

As I said, I found the stupid panties the day before I went to LA. I didn't say anything then because I SO didn't care. We all laughed about them and tossed them about like the cootie ridden things they were. But, when I saw that chick on Divorce Court, I remembered the panties that I found and I was angry at the situation. Actually, I was sort of more angry at the husband on Divorce Court because he kept lying and THAT was making me annoyed again.

So, don't worry, I'm not as angry as I sound. But...I AM still angry to some extent.

If you've been reading for any length of time, you would know that I don't usually do that anymore...I mainly DO live my life. And as far as it making Rick feel good to see me angry....trust me. I know him. It makes him feel like an idiot.

Meg

October 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home