.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 07, 2008

I thought that this was pretty neat...

...and if you're a monotheist, you might like it too. Personally, I'm monolatrous. Ah. Go figure that one out. :) If you are an atheist or a radical left wing nut, please don't take offense at my use of the public internet waves to discuss spirituality. Come back shortly and I will have a new post for you, I just wanted to put this up first:


To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.

I love you.

P.S. And, remember...If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do NOT attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Should you decide to send this to a friend;

Thank you.

You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!

Now, you have a nice day.

God

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Amen. And Thank you!!

July 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home