.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alrighty then...

...I believe that I promised you guys a story about a cheating asshole with ZERO respect for women. Well, here it is.

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine posted an ad on Craigslist. She has an office cleaning business and she wanted to pick up some residential accounts. She asked me if I would handle the emails and set up the appointments for her because she was just too busy to do that. I didn't mind a bit.

One guy in particular seemed interested and I was "cultivating" his business. He said that he needed help because:

"...my wife is 7 months pregnant and works full time. I am a firefighter and am gone every third day. I need several things done around the house. Please get back with me if you can with your cleaning rates, services, available times, etc... Thanks, Rob..."

To give him rates, I had to know exactly what he wanted so I asked him specifically what he needed. I listed some of the things that were on the list my friend gave me. The list is extensive but it does not include stupid things like sex. My friend is not a madam. But here was the request:

"...So you'll come clean, do laundry and cook for me while you're naked?..."

I was properly offended and I let him know that. He apologized profusely and asked if we would still consider working with him, the wife needs the help you see. He finally said that what he really needed was a cook. So, he asked:

"...I'd like to sample your food before I hire you. Where can I come get some?..."

I ignored that email and then I got this one:

"...Well I'm free tomorrow. Wanna make me lunch?..."

I asked my friend if she would be interested in working with this guy and she said, "Just get a price and we'll see." I should have sent her the emails. His suggestive and horny emails kept coming.

I ignored him some more and he still sent a tacky email:

"lol, so you dont like for a guy to use his tounge on you?..."

I guess that was supposed to be an offer I couldn't refuse.

Then he went back to business and I answered his question. He again stated that he wanted to "sample" her services before he decided whether or not he would "use" her.

He wanted to know if anyone was free to cook this afternoon. I had to mention the payment:

"We're never free, but someone should be available." (For the right price, I thought to myself. If he offered to pay her anything over $100, she would do it...cook the meal, that is.)

His response to that was the last straw for me, I didn't care how much money he offered to pay her or ME for that matter, I wasn't going to deal with his ass anymore. He wrote back:

"...I understand, but I have to come sample some of your food before I hire you!!..."

If he would have left it at that, I would have too. But, he couldn't do that. He went on to offer his amazing manhood and when I still didn't respond he said:

"...You mean you don't want to handle me going down on you and a good hard fucking?..."

It appears to me that he is getting his ya-ya's simply with the stupid emails. Not that he wouldn't come to a stranger's house and "sample" some of the "services". And just in case there is any woman out there who hasn't figured out what he was up to, I'll explain it.

He started out by telling us that he wanted to pay MORE than the $11 hourly rate. That was when he seemed like a nice guy getting help for his wife. But when questioned directly, he did let me know what he wanted...sex. And, he wanted it for free. He wanted to see if we would let him come over to "sample" the services. He wanted to do that for free and THEN make the decision whether or not he wanted to pay for further services. He dangled a lucrative account in the air as bait to get a woman to "work" for him. He had no intention of ever paying anyone anything.

When he kept emailing me, I finally responded to him when he asked why I wouldn't write to him anymore:

"I don't have time to play games. I guess I can't blame you for trying but you aren't dealing with stupid women. As a matter of fact, you have no clue who you ARE dealing with."

He thought that was funny. By this time he has shown blatant disrespect, acted extremely offensively, and attempted to "extort" services for free. Then, to top it all off, he laughed at ME when I told him that he had no clue who I was.

Well, that's when I decided to send him one more email that I knew would put a stop to this bullshit:

You should Google my name to see who you're trying to screw over.

Hahahahahahaha.

What is it they say about "he who laughs last"?

It appears as though I was right, I haven't heard from him since. Now mind you, this nimrod gave me a LOT of personal information. I know where he works and I know that he's married. And, I have a picture of the fool. I absolutely COULD get this to his wife if I so desired.

But, I'm going to leave it up to you guys. I'll run this poll for a while and then I'll do whatever you guys say.

pollcode.com free polls
Would you want to know if your spouse behaved like this?
Yes No Only if they actually carried out the plans

pollcode.com free polls
Should I post the information I have about this guy?
For SURE! Hell no! Just his picture, none of the personal info

I doubt men who offer landscaping services have to deal with this crap.

OK, I've decided to go ahead and post his picture and some info about him. Enough to get it back to his wife. I remembered what it was like being pregnant and married to a cheater...it was a bitch whether I knew who it was or not. Remember, the person who is cheating is at home treating the other person like dirt as they justify their cheating. This wouldn't be anymore stressful than living with the asshole. As a matter of fact, the NOT KNOWING was and always has been the worst and most stressful thing that anyone could go through.

I will do that soon. Right now I'm in a hurry but that is my decision.

Meg

5 Comments:

Blogger Uneasy Rider said...

Some food for thought here... the guy is a jerk. OK, fine, I got that. But this may not just be about him and his wife... there can be a family with kids involved, too. My advice would be to just butt-out and let their life run its course. Let the wife find out what she will on her own, etc. Now, if there were no kids involved, I'd be more tempted to have some fun with the info you have. But I really don't think it's right to step any further into their lives to hasten a break-up of the family when there are kids involved. Just let that run its own course.

September 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, half of me said that. The other half of me said that the wife would WANT to know. But that's just me. That's why I'm leaving it up to you guys. I can't really consider it objectively.

September 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not like he has done this before. He may speak to women he knows in an entirely diferent fashion. There are no chidren present...yet. Just a seven month pregnant wife who is STILL working full time and expecting her husband to be there for her. You didn't say where this guy was from. This may be acceptable behavior in Hooterville, or Bug Tussle,..or the Sixties!. Take this all with a bit of salt. I'm sure it's colored by my rigid, 'Decorum Prevails', self righteousness. My action would be simply to ignore the dumb bastard, but I have never been cheated on by my spouse. There may be extenuating (sp?) factors...like low I.Q.

September 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL...Bug Tussle! I haven't heard that in ions!


Yeah, a low IQ would do it, I think that was my ex's problem. Actually, I'm SURE it was.

:)

September 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I have made my decision and will be carrying it out this weekend, stay tuned.

:)

September 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home