.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I have super powers...

...or at least I'm acting as if I do. I lifted my arms and my face toward the heavens and said, "Form of woman with the power to confront life as it comes to her!" I'm waiting.

I have to do a few unpleasant things today. It's all the kind of stuff that most of us don't enjoy...confrontation. I do so hate confrontation. But, I have to be confrontational and I have to do it today. I know it's a bitch, but then again, so am I.

Of course I'll start out reasonable but these are situations that will require one of two reactions...an adult reaction or a childish reaction. I can handle either one. I keep waiting for a chance to see if I could win a real fight but no one ever throws the first punch. I guess my superior linguistic skills are intimidating enough.

Now, I must go forth and face the day absorbing more and more strength from the world around me. But first I have to do the dishes. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home