.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, October 04, 2008



OJ Attorney Yale Galanter said it was not a happy day for anybody.

BUT HE WAS WRONG!!!

While most of you were sleeping, the OJ Simpson jury came back with a GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES verdict against Nicole Brown Simpson's...last visitor. How Galanter can think that this "isn't a happy day for anyone" is beyond me. Off the top of my head, I can think of a LOT of people who think that this is a HAP-HAP HAPPY DAY...Ron Brown's family, Nicole Simpson's family, ME and every single person that I know for starters.

As a matter of fact, I can't think of anyone except Orenthal James Simpson and his lawyer who would NOT be having a great day today. Oh, and the "Las Vegas police officers who were heard in the recordings chuckling over Simpson's misfortune and crowing that if Los Angeles couldn't "get" him, they would."

If this had been ANY OTHER American in the history of Americans (with the possible exception of Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy) I might have complained that every single bit of this case stunk of collusion by the Las Vegas justice community. But, since it was Orenthal, every body's favorite homicidal running back, I wish I had been there to high 5 those cops who are so proud of themselves for "getting" the one that LA let get away.

Today is what you call a RED LETTER DAY for a crazy little phenomenon called KARMA!!!

A jury free of "ringers" came back with the guilty verdicts in well under a day. Yet, they took at least 5 times longer to convict the man than first jury took to clear him of all charges. I MUST give the Vegas jury more credit because THEY gave justice MUCH more respect than did the LA jury. I find it so ironic that if the first jury had convicted him on lesser charges than homicide, he might be out now, or at least he'd have a chance of getting out someday. But this way, we can all be assured that most likely the SOB will spend the rest of his miserable, useless life behind bars.

The Brothers might kiss his ass in prison but I bet a dollar to a donut that there will be at least a few Crackers who would consider Orenthal's ass a bit of a trophy. If there are any such Cracker prisoners out there, leave a comment, I'd love to know how you feel.

Let me think for a moment...if Nicole and Ron have been gone for 14 years right now, I believe that makes Nicole's children old enough to walk hand in hand with their father through the cameras surrounding the spectacle. But, I never saw either one of them walking into court with Dear Ol' Dad. Arnelle, the perennial hand-holding daughter was there, but not the two children of a murdered mother. I wonder why that was? Do they know something that Arnelle refuses to know?

So, Yaley boy, exactly where are the people who are not happy today? I don't know about the circles you run in but sign on to your computer and look around! Just a quick peek around the Net popped up these glowing endorsements and opinions:

The Kansas City Star described Simpson as "Hall-of-Fame running back and social pariah".

Recent Comments left to and about Simpson:

"WOO WHOO!!! Rot in the cell...Fry in HELL OJ..."

"...It’s time for Simpson to go to jail. Just like Rodney King, he’s had more “second chances” than anyone deserves..."

"I lost all respect for the great American Justice when OJ got away with murder!"

Some dude named Muhammad that knows an English idiom, but not grammar states:

"O.J is an Idiot in my book need go jail"

Actually, I can't find anyone other than Yale who WOULDN'T be happy today. OK...I'll give ya OJ and 4 family members. But I refuse to believe that ANY family has MORE than 4 morons at any given time. Even the Osbornes only have 4 on TV, the rest are smart enough to leave us alone. Think about it, 4 Beverly Hillbillies, 4 Bundies, and 4 idiots in The Family Guy. (The dog and the baby are rather bright, for a dog and a baby.) So, MAYBE 4 of OJ's relatives believe he didn't kill Ron and Nicole, but no more. That's 6 unhappy people at the most.

Who the hell isn't happy about this?

Anyone?

Anyone?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

|||||||||You people should be ashamed of yourselves today. ||This is injustice by vengeance.|||||||||||This is perverted justice. |This is why our system is so bad. |No, it’s not the best it could be. America is a second rate system because of this and of course so middle class america can have jobs. |Not gulity means not guilty, you believers in the system that attacts others.thanks for the injustice

October 04, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

It is ABSOLUTELY my pleasure.

Call it evil, call it vengeance, call it whatever you will. I call it long overdue.

:):):)

October 04, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Absolutely! So many people made that same point saying, "I would have laid low and hidden out forever if I got away with murder!"

But, that's the problem. He wasn't punished forurder so how could he POSSIBLY get in trouble over kidnapping with a deadly weapon?

I just have one more thing to say, BWAHAHAHAHA!

October 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home