.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My pussy-whipped ex...

...has a nutty wife who loves to keep up with my life. I would find it complimentary if she wasn't so cruel to everyone in my ex's family, from his kids to his elderly parents. I don't mind when she bugs me, she's been doing it ever since she met my ex...after I dumped him and remarried. You would think that she would get over it but for some reason, she can't. She's been harrassing me for 20 years and usually I just let it go. But every so often, she pushes it a bit too far.

I know that she and my ex are having serious marital problems, the entire family knows that. But I can count the times that I've met this nut on one hand and I could count the times I've spoken to her on two hands. I haven't been with my ex in well over 20 years so why this nut can't let it go is beyond me.

The really sad part is that she will blame this post on someone else...either my in-laws or one of my kids. But, she cannot be allowed to harrass so many people without anyone ever pushing back. So, here's a bit of a shove, Dee Colletti. It's because of YOUR behavior, not ANYONE elses. How much do they know about what you do late at night online when you're drunk? I heard it's snowing out there near Chicago, how's the weather in Addison?

Shortly after this nut married my ex, Mark, she got her mother to call me to ask me to let her and my ex HAVE my children. It's hard to tell what she told her mother to make her think that she could call a perfect stranger with parental advice and I don't care. I would wager that her mother is something like Cindy Anthony...she believes whatever her drunken daughter tells her.

Well Dee, Merry Christmas to you...sorry to see that you're still a miserable human being. When you were 17 and married to your 34 year old meal ticket, I thought that you would eventually grow up. But, now you're pushing 40 and you're just as pathetic as you ever have been.

Now go tell everyone how you GAVE me your clothes. But, you should be ready to explain how my size 4 ass fit in your size 18's.

:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

If you annoy anyone about whom I care, the next post will be a very unflattering photograph...I assure you.

It's amazing what kids leave behind when they move...and what people find in your hubby's safe.

:)

December 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head when you said that you left him. She knows that he was still in love with you.

Someone who would know

December 20, 2008  
Blogger bandnerdtx said...

PICTURE! PICTURE! PICTURE! I want to see the PICTURE!!!

December 20, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Bandnerd,

You're my hero.

Meg

December 20, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

20th December 2008 14:00:49 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
20th December 2008 14:04:03 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
20th December 2008 16:23:09 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
20th December 2008 20:29:48 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
21st December 2008 13:24:57 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
21st December 2008 16:46:06 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
21st December 2008 21:32:43 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
22nd December 2008 10:50:10 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
23rd December 2008 09:22:14 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
23rd December 2008 20:25:56 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
25th December 2008 00:41:09 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/
25th December 2008 11:43:05 No referring link
diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/

Would you like to see your husband's visits?

December 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home