.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a mess!

Hello!

I just got home from working on Rob Zombie's new movie, H2. I had to make a little video to show you what I look like before I take my shower.

Today was a really, really fun shoot. By the way, I ran into some people that I worked with on Madea Goes to Jail and they saw that movie and said that I'm all over it. If you see it, look for me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meg,

That covered in blood look is kind of sexy.

Tom

February 27, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Glad you like it.

By the way...is your real name Charles and do you know Squeaky Fromme and Tex Watson? Just curious.

Meg

September 06, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

By the way, Zombie changed the month of the movie's premier from October to August because of some other movie coming out in October.

December 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home