.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 27, 2009

The good news is...

...the coffee is ready. The bad news is my butt cheeks are cold. I found them to be cold as I waited for the coffee to perk. I did one of those early morning butt feels and found the cold cheeks. I guess I slept with my ass hanging out of the blankets. Oh well, it could be worse...my nipples could be cold. I hate cold nipples.

I was actually considering washing windows today...what do you think about that? I'll do the inside because it's been raining outside for days. When it finally stops, the grass will be two feet high. And do you know what THAT means? It means that I have to mow the lawn.

I don't mind mowing the lawn so much, it's starting the damned lawnmower that annoys me. I could put my shoulder out for a week pulling that stupid string. And I don't even mind trimming the hedges. But I hate driving back and forth to Home Depot every time I trim the power cord. I wouldn't even mind raking up the plethora of pine needles out there, but I have a perfectly good blower that I can't start. I've done everything that I can think of, but I can't get it to work.

The only yard tool that works is my saw. So, if I need to saw something, I can do that. If the sun ever comes out I have to saw a piece of tree that fell over the winter so that I can get it out of my yard. It'll take a long, long time to saw the branches off but I'll get it done.

I know that yard work is supposed to be therapeutic and if I were planting tomatoes, it'd be therapy. But the way things are going, I'm going to be found lying in my back yard after suffering a debilitating stroke.

Thank goodness it's raining. I might be able to handle the window washing.

Or, I could just dance with my dog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home