.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What do you think of this comment?

"He stands for the taking of innocent human life in the womb almost without restriction. He stands for redefining marriage as no longer between one man and one woman. He stands for a no-choice educational system that traps kids in failing schools. Most importantly, despite his post-racial rhetoric, he stands for a theology that emphasizes racial identity over Gospel witness."

Honestly, is there anyone who thinks that was right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did that comment come from?
Sounds like ultra right-winged diatribe to me. And just who is this 'He' being referred to?
I have my suspicions but would very much like the link to the comment.

March 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home