.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

OK...

...I said that I would do it so I will. Mike Mallon wanted me to say something nice about him so I'll do my damndest. He just did me a huge favor that no one else would do so I'm going to flip on this one and say that, yes, Mike did something nice. I appreciate it.

I almost feel like I should come up with more here. On the other hand, HE'S the one who keeps telling me what a jerk he is so he shouldn't be too annoyed that I haven't done a better job here with nice stuff.

How's that? It's about all you can expect when you're afraid to get out of your car around me...not that I blame you.

:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't the glowing praise i was hoping for, but the nicest thing you've writtne in months, lol Next time I'll get out of the car

September 17, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

That reminds me...he has an excellent sense of humor.

September 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home