.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

You know...

...the Broadway production of Mamma Mia has pretty much ruined Abba for me. That's OK, I guess. There's a LOT more music.

But there are some joys in life that are rather limited and shouldn't ever be stolen...from ANYONE...whether you like them or not. It's just not a nice thing to do. So Mark...are you happy with yourself now?

When I wrote an article about Parental Alienation Syndrome, I mentioned that it most often occurs with bitter women. Well, sometimes it travels with a bitter little man who sneers down at the heretics he refuses to run from. Go figure.

After my marriage to Mark Colletti, I thought that I had discovered a new personality type, those whom I believed were suffering from Short Man's Syndrome. I soon found out that Napoleon's buddies were all over that one. Yep...some short men will prove their strength by bullying those he has already tagged as a "victim", no matter how much damage he inflicts. Once you have been proclaimed the victim of the short man...you don't ever walk away with all your toys so you need to learn to simply walk away.

I'm sick of being this freak's punching bag...and sick of being used as a distraction to his hideously unsatisfying life. I'm sick of having my favorite things snatched away from me while I thought I was holding on so tightly. After all, I've been aware of his propensity for harm for ions...I never should have let him get the advantage on me. But, he is unrelenting and I'm struggling to survive...sooner or later my guard dropped and over the walls of my life he came, with his nasty little wart ridden partner in crime...Dee. What a duo.

Those are two people that I have ignored for years. I've only seen them at a handful of graduations and I'm fine with that. But, they will NOT allow me to go away, not with all of my toys mind you.

The way I see it, I have two choices. I can stay here and fight a losing battle that taxes everyone far too much or I can walk away. I must admit, walking away has the added bonus of ensuring that Mark and Caulifower Pussy chick will have to find another enemy to hold themselves together over.

I think walking away is a good idea but not without one last rally. The depth of my loss in this one warrants it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he holding back money from you or something?

September 17, 2009  
Blogger CAconservative said...

You right about Parental Alienation, it not just about women. I know a lot of mean men who keep the kids away from mom, too. I get tired of reading the crap about PA is only a defense that dad uses to protect his children claiming mom is crazy. Well some dads are just as crazy, and your claiming he is Parental Alienation you from your children proves the point. He sounds like a mean Narcissistic turd.

September 17, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Exactly.

Here is the original piece on Parental Alienation:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/12/kim-basinger-seems-to-love-backing.html

September 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home