.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

10 things I think about during sex

1. The '69 Mets.

2. The cobwebs on the ceiling.

3. What I'm making for dinner.

4. Did I save those Hot Pocket coupons? Now that they're on sale I should save a LOT of money!

5. Should I use bread crumbs or oatmeal in my meat loaf recipe?

6. I'd never, ever get a tattoo.

7. I wish this guy would hold his damn weight off of me!!!

8. I don't think bowling alleys should have those bumper things in the gutter. Let the kids learn like I did.

9. I hate seafood.

10. I gotta pee.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

This sounds like the things guys think about to postpone coming too quickly. [Or so I have heard ;-) ]

December 28, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...how odd...it's what guys think about to avoid becoming too turned on and it's what chicks think about when they aren't turned on enough!

:)

December 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home