.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, December 07, 2009

I have a headache...

...and I can't take it anymore. Today I'm going back to UCLA and I'm going to politely ask them what I should do about this balloon in my head that could rupture and leave me a burden of the state for good, or of my daughter, who I might add, has her own problems. On the bright side, it could kill me and then I won't have to worry one way or the other.

I've been giving far too much thought to the saying, "Get busy living or get busy dying." and I'm ready to do one or the other.

It's just very difficult to live a normal life with a never ending headache and constant dizzy spells that leave me reeling.

A doctor at UCLA told me that I had the aneurysm that could easily be fixed. And then they sent me home with a headache and uncontrolled high blood pressure. He also told me that if I had insurance, I would have the aneurysm fixed before I leave the hospital. I left anyway...I didn't think I had a choice. Maybe I don't, but I'll tell you this, I'm going to do my best to get that procedure so that I can get busy living. Or, I'll go on a search for Amelia Earhart and never return.

So, here is my plan. I'm headed to UCLA. Before I leave, I'm going to post this information:

(310) 794-0777
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
email: UCLAHSMedia@mednet.ucla.edu

If you are so inclined, call those yahoos and ask them politely to fix my brain. I would surely appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home