.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good morning!

I know I should have been back earlier but a semi-killer headache has kept me from doing anything but taking pain pills. I woke up this morning at about 3 without a headache for the first time since I got married but I became glued to the TV and wanted to catch up on the news that I've been missing. I watched it for a while and then decided that there wasn't anything else that I wanted to know so I went back to sleep for a bit and now I'm sleep-ed out, headache free and sick of bad news so here I am.

I've decided to talk about where I am because it's actually more fun than letting my ex wonder. I AM in the Chicago area, a few miles from him. That's just incidental, he happens to live near my home town and that's where I decided to go. It occurred to me that the biggest mistake I ever made was either leaving my home town in the first place or getting married. So, I'm going to start over...I've come back home and I won't get married so now I'll try over again and see what happens.

That doesn't mean I won't be enjoying any males of my species...I certainly will if I happen upon one than pleases me. I do find them to be rather necessary occasionally and if there's anything that I've learned since my divorce, it's that I should play with them for a while and then throw them back into the water (preferably with a hole in their mouth) and then drop my line and find a new one.

I do miss the one that I played with in Los Angeles, but he wasn't a keeper so I can live without him just fine, thank you. It's fun to think that somewhere in Chicago-land is a man who has no clue that he's on his way to my hook. Right now he's minding his own business, walking through life with no clue of the danger ahead.

Luckily, I remember what bait to use and my line is still good enough to reel in a nice one. I just have to find the proper fishing hole to fish in. I won't make that a priority, currently I'm trying to figure out the proper 6 numbers with which to win the lottery.

Last night I dreamt that I won but I woke up before I found out how much. I always seem to wake up before good stuff happens but if I dream about something bad I can wake up and pick up right where I left off which defeats the entire reason that I woke up in the first place. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy one of those stupid tickets today even though I swore I never would do that. I think it's OK, I swore it in another state.

Right now I have to consider whether or not I feel like going to Tae Kwon Do or not so I think I'll make some coffee and contemplate how much I care if my head explodes. I don't go to the docs until my birthday so until then I remain in limbo. But, that's better than being dead so I guess I'll just go out and act as if I am still alive!

See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home