.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Things That Occurred To Me This Morning

1. My dog is my favorite person in the world. There's nothing I'd rather do than be with him.

2. The parent of a 13 year old has 5 short years to ready that kid for manhood in a world that changes every ten years.

3. Listen. I feel as though I cannot improve on that other than to say...listen.

4. My friend and I need to have more fun like we used to, at least once in a while. Otherwise, what good is a 40 year old friendship?

5. I'd rather not be aware of the giant black hole at the center of our solar system, dormant though it may be.

6. I really, really, really want to have fun. I guess I'm still somewhat of a girl.

7. I adore my friend but I heartily disagree when she says, "I HAVE to play the sermon where my preacher talks about Christmas pudding for you, it's so sweet, you'll love it."

8. I'm sick of my local Doppler radar.

9. Neighborhood trees are my favorite kind of trees. The big ones take a lot of care.

10. I must be very careful what I do until I get my aneurysm fixed, I could die whilst doing it so it shouldn't be something stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home