.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Are women stupid or do men just think we are?

Hello every one, i just want to share a few testimony about how my marriage got saved by WOMENAREDUMB@gmail.com . I had a fight with my husband and he got mad at me and decided to bring in another woman, i know i did wrong and was scared of loosing him, when he brought in another woman to the house, i thought i have lost him already and that was when i had to use WOMENAREIDIOTS@gmail.com spell and i was amazed the way the spell turned the table around and made my husband start chasing me and want to be with me again. am so happy now that my husband is back to me and me alone
OK...that is an example of the hundreds of advertisements that I have had left in my comments. (I delete them, so you wouldn't see them.) In all the years that I've had this blog, never once have one of these ads seemed to come from a man. Is that because magic only works for women or is that because women are idiots?   Well, being a woman (and a relatively bright woman at that) I know that women are NOT idiots. Of course, some idiots happen to BE women, but that's OK because I've met more than my share of idiotic men as well. So, that leaves us with one option, SOME men (OK, maybe most of them) think that women are stupid enough to believe that contacting a magician who happens to be a man will get us the answers to all of our romantic qualms.   That leaves me with a vexing question...if a magical man can get me the man of my dreams...how does he handle it if he IS the man of my dreams? Does he protect himself from my stupid self, or does he just answers my dreams? OK then, if he knows how to protect himself, he should be able to help other men with that protection, right? So far, not ONE man has offered to sell other men the secret to protecting themselves from the magic that we "stupid" women are using to manipulate them.   And THAT, my friends, is all the evidence that I need to prove that the mind-readers, spell casters and romance curers are fake. Now, if you were already smart enough to figure that out, good for you. If not, I hope that this information saves you from spending money on these charlatans.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me,BABY THE SKIES WILL BE BLUE
For all my life,
How is the weather?.....BABY THE SKIES WILL BE BLUE!!!.............That is why!

March 13, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Shit. I even listened to it again on youtube just to be sure, I missed it twice AND I forgot it. NO weed at THIS meeting...LMAO :)

March 13, 2013  
Blogger Little Me said...

IF he were a powerful witch and IF he were the man of your dreams then he would not hide himself. The man of your dreams would want to be with you because that is what you dream for. Does that make sense? Because I feel like the handful of pharmaceuticals has just kicked in and I don't understand a word I just said.

March 25, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

It's OK, mine HAVEN'T kicked in and I understood everything you said.

:)

March 26, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home