.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Things I Miss

Long hot soaks in a tub Refridgerators with food in them The lack of bugs A couch TV Someone to cook dinner for Making beds Waking up and knowing what to do next Being happy To be able to shop and have a car, in which to put the heavy groceries Laughing Driving down the highway with the music blasting Music in general A desk at which to work Big hugs from people who like me Bigger hugs from people who love me My dog Clean floors My bedroom The Andy Griffith Show Knowing the sound outside of my door is a family member walking around, not a signal to check my lock A kitchen to cook in Phone calls from friends Having glasses Fixing my hair Brothers and sisters Of course most of all, I miss my kids. We don't stop being parents when our kids aren't with us, we simply become sad parents. We don't stop worrying...ever. You don't have to have kids but once you do, you know the meaning of unconditional love. It's a wonderful thing to have. You never know what the future holds. There isn't a thing I wouldn't give for one more day with my mother. Every day I go without seeing my kids is another day lost and I don't know how to fix things. I'm willing, I simply don't know what to do. I have one son who suddenly stopped speaking to me with no reason that I am aware of. My sister said he's sick of the drama of me. I have another son who cut me out of his life 9 years ago for somthing stupid I did in 2000. He's left me out his graduation from law school, marriage and even the birth of my second grandson. Of course, my wonderful daughter and her little family are always there and for that, I shall be eternally grateful. She is my unconditional love. I am worthy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

This was a list but something was lost in the file transfer. I'll fix it when I'm at a decent computer.

July 09, 2013  
Anonymous Rod said...

Brava! Good Job!
Where will you go from here?

July 10, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Duh! Work on that list!

:)

July 10, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home