.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

That's it. I understand the no Sugar Daddy thing, of course no one wants to spend all of thier cash on a stranger. I even got the no date thing, I am still a married woman. But not ONE PHONE CALL???? Now I shall go to my room and pout.

Meg

BACK FROM POUTING!!! I just didn't wait long enough. I had two lovely converstaions and made two great new friends. What more can I ask? Hope to speak to you both again very soon!!!!!!


Meg

Now, back to the surprise...

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurence Martin said...

Laurence here.
And I thought I missed it.
Dang!

Well, all I can offer now is a psychic phone call for you.

RING...RRING...

February 09, 2005  
Blogger Laurence Martin said...

Oh, and I'm returning to your post on women pouting.
Guess I could use some tips myself.
LOL

February 09, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

SCOTLAND!!!! Only my favorite coutry to visit!!! Been to kelso, oddly enough, loved it. Such a lovely place...where in Scotland are you?

Meg

February 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home