.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 21, 2005

what does the opposite mean, meg? I've had the tendency to find the "distant" men. Go out a couple times, enough to show interest... then they get "busy". (I am by far not overzealous myself... I'm not talking about having to go out every day or even talk every day to each other. I understand the possessiveness you are referring to.) But when I finally make a comment relating to the fact that they don't seem interested and perhaps we should go our seperate ways, suddenly they show attention for a little while... until they get comfortable again.

Sounds to me like you are just busy kissing the frogs. They are certainly out there. You don’t say how old you are and that makes a big difference. If you are in your 20’s, this is just dating. If it has been going on for decades, I would ask questions. Literally, I would call a few of them up and say, “Listen, I am trying to figure out why I haven’t been terribly lucky in love and I was wondering if you could tell me what lost you?” I know that sounds nuts to most people but to me it makes perfect sense. You have nothing to lose and you might get lucky and find an honest man (LOLOLOLOL) that would answer your question.

Oh, there is one thing I picked up on that I would suggest, just my opinion, but I wouldn’t tell THEM that they are not seemingly interested. I would just make it apparent that I wasn’t terribly interested. I don’t know why, but that works well. You know, the whole “chase them until they catch you” crap. One other thing, I never say the words, "go our separate ways" until I mean it. Those words should be the end of a relationship, not the beginning of an argument.

I am going to assume you are young if you are still trying to play the dating game by being so blatantly honest and open with these guys. These are men, they cannot handle it. Just do what they want you to do, play it a little closer to the cuff. Sorry guys, I live and learn, I don’t make this shit up.

saturday seems to be suspiciously missing. anything happen that you'd like to share with us?i smell news here and would love to hear it.


Hhhmm. Very good. I am wrestling with this one. Well, if you are paying that much attention, then you might remember that I was dancing around my house Friday night. After a while of that, I felt froggy so I jumped. This really cute guy who is my age but doesn’t look a day over 33 anywhere I could see seemed to take a little liking to me. Yada, yada, yada...I made a lovely filet dinner Saturday night. :)

Meg

And yes, I got you his picture. LOLOLOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT!!! WTG, Meg :o)

February 21, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

And you know what Stacey? I can proudly take a bow. Damn. We gotta talk. I hope you're feeling better!

Meg

February 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home