.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

OK, OK, OK...


I am so pysched. I just had a great idea and I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. I am going to go out and interview men (maybe women but only if there is a shortage of men.) I will have to get a pad and pen so it doesn't look like I am just hitting on them (I can't make this thing straighten out and I am sick of trying so if it is crooked, I am sorry. Oh, now it isn't crooked, I give up),LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.and see what happens. (It just occurred to me that it IS possible that nothing will happen. Crap.) Oh well, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

I will tell you what happens when I get back.

Wish me luck.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home