.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Well, that was a big fat waste of my time.

I was so damn bored that I wanted to just spit. (I don't know what that means, but it sounded good.) I went to two places and they were both dead. The bartender guy at one place was nice, but he works on tips so I don't know how to take him. Then, a huge pimped out guy was being very attentive, but I don't like the hours. It was stupid to go out on a Wednesday night and think there would be more than five people out at a sportsbar, esepcially when there really aren't any good sports going on right now.

And you know what? I had my father's car and I felt guilty just driving it TO a bar, much less driving home in it after drinking two beers. What is it about parents? I will be 50 years old in 4 years and I was worried that he would somehow find out. One night when he was staying here, I went to a friends house. This friend has a chronic illness and is bedbound. I sat with her one evening watching movies and came home at about 1 am. My father had locked me out of my own house! I had the keys but he put on the dead bolt on one door and the hook latch on the other. I got in, but I had to tippy-toe into my room just in case dad wanted to "talk". MY HOUSE, MY AGE, and he still wants me in at a decent hour. Jeez.

Well, I am up early because I have to go do that shoot today. the lady called yesterday to ask if I had any nurses uniforms. Yeah, I do. So I am going to take a shower and BRUSH MY TEETH (all of them) and be on my way. When I get home, I will tell you all about what this shoot is, I still don't know. Hope your day is going well, see ya later.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Meg, I'm sorry to hear that there were no men available for an interview last night. You're correct, however, that a Wednesday night in Marietta, GA may very well be a strecth in terms of socializing.

Considering your less than favorable outing, I would like to volunteer myself to be interviewed. Since I'm not geographically available, I can only offer a phone in interview. With that, please have your list of questions at hand and I'll call when you're ready.

Sincerely,

DC guy

February 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL??? How'd it go? Don't just leave us hangin'. Are congrats in order?

February 17, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

WELL!!!! Hell yeah!

Call me, hang up when I answer, and I will call you back!

Meg

February 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home