.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Guess what?

My problem as to what to do about the taxes is solved!!!! Vex lied in the mediation, saying that there was a tax debt and there NEVER was! He offerred to pay the tax debt if I filed jointly with him. He was then going to get thousands of dollars in refunds based on him being able to claim ME! But he had no intention of splitting it with me, I was supposed to be happy that he was going to pay the debt that was never there!

I think his attorney was aware of it as well because in the final papers, she said he was responsible for the "taxes" and the "Nuvell debt".

So, she knew the word debt and didn't use it regarding the taxes because THERE WAS NONE!

So, once again, that jack ass underestimated me and it will cost him. Can you say F-R-A-U-D?

I wanted to be sure you all knew this ASAP. He will be finding out shortly. So, how's that for luck? I almost signed it but wondered why he would e-file if he OWED money so I called the IRS to ask. If he wasn't in such a hurry to get MY refund, he would have gotten it. Now, uh uh.

Signed,

One Happy Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPEEE!!! I am so glad that he isnt gonna be able to screw you over once again. He must be ready to spit nails now, hahahaha!!!! And the judge won't look kindly on his lying.

April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home