.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

My friend's satellite is out!!!!

I am going to have to call a puter dude friend of mine and have him copy it to disk. It is raining in Georgia today and she just called to tell me that her staellite was out. How's that for luck.

Darn, I'm wishing I had HBO right about now. Sorry Meg, but I made a chioce a long time ago to try and minimize the amount of bad influences our, my, daughter is exposed to. One of things I put limits on is TV. No HBO, no ShowTime, no Starz, so I won't get to see you tonight, but I can hope it goes over well. I hope watching it cause you to relive the joy you had in doing it.

Hey, don't feel badly, the reason I have to watch it elsewhere is because I don't have it either! I don't blame you one bit. But, thanks for the kind wishes, I hope I do get to see it tonight. Damn it.

Meg,You look so different in this picture was it a very long time ago?

No, it was taken last spring, before I got so sick. I lost 80 pounds between being sick and being abused and dumped. The jerk was already cheating on me when he took that picture. It was taken at the same time I took the one I posted of him. Now I know why he was smiling so big with those nasty baked bean teeth of his. Notice he has no eye teeth, in his family, they pull crooked teeth, in mine, we get braces. Yeeesh, I get the willies just thinking about kissing that thing.

OK, now I have to go call a friend of mine to make sure I get this movie on disk.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home