.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

1. Who said the following:"If I am nominated I will not run, if I am elected I will not serve?"

Pat Paulson

2. What is the capital of Kansas?

Topeka

3. What did John Wilkes Booth shout after he shot Abe Lincoln?

Sic Semper Tyrannus

4. Who had Mary Queen of Scots executed?

Elizabeth the First

5. Who sang the 70's song Disco Duck?

Rick Dees

6. Name 2 sit coms that Sammy Davis Jr. made guest appearances on.

I Dream of Jeannie and All in the Family

7. Who discovered the very first vaccination?

Edward Jenner

8. What disease did the first vaccination prevent?

Small pox

9. What is the largest organ of the human body?

Skin

10. Who said "Give me liberty or give me death?

Patrick Henry

11. Who was the first African American to win an Academy Award?

Hattie McDaniels for Gone With the Wind

12. Who shot Lee Harvey Oswald?

Jack Ruby

13. Name the Seven Dwarfs from Snow White.

Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Happy, Doc and Bashful

14. Where was the 1967 World's Fair held?

Montreal

15. Which Brady kid poked a hole in a convertible while on a date a a drive in movie?

Bobby while on a date with Greg

16. Who was the first president of the USA to be impeached?

Andrew Johnson

17. Complete the following commercial sentence, "I'd walk a mile for a ______."

Camel

18. Who posed nude in the magazine Cosmo in the 1970's?

Burt Reynolds

19. Where is the Taj Mahal?

Agra, India

20. What kind of car did all 4 Monkees receive for agreeing to be part of that television show The Monkees?

GTO



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home